Anyone who knows me and my friends knows that we loved taking "One armed" pictures in college. You know the kind where you use your own arm to take the picture of you and your friend :)
Well, I decided to try this out with Olivia the other day. I look kind of funny so please ignore me but isn't Olivia cute!!


3 comments:
Could never ignore either one of you girls!
Daughter like Mommy.....hams for the camera......she sure does know what to do when she sees that camera!
Love Aunt Rita
PS I smile too!!
You're both cute! It always amazes me how anyone can take those 'one-armed' pics and get them right on!
Love, Aunt Kathy
PS - and no comments from the peanut gallery on my own picture taking skills!
Sorry, a little late getting back about the bibs. I'm glad Miss Olivia liked her bibs and your very welcome. In every picture she has these great big eyes. Such a ham with the pictures. Andrea you look great also. Keep having fun and haming it up. A laugh keeps everyone of us going.
Aunt Ann
Post a Comment