Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Happy 1/2 Birthday!!!





Olivia was 6 months old yesterday (10/21)!! I can't believe that she was born 6 months ago. The time has gone by so fast.

Olivia's world at 6 months old:


I am a very happy baby. Mom and Dad tell me that all the time. I love to talk in my crib in the morning until someone comes and gets me for breakfast. Breakfast consists of some yummy rice cereal, fruit (sometimes mixed with my cereal) and a bottle...I LOVE breakfast! Mom has been adding more and more food to my meals, I have now had carrots, squash, green beans, peaches and bananas. I think I might be trying green peas later this week. We enjoy Mom and Baby Yoga almost every week where all the other babies and Moms love me :) They watch me to do baby sit-ups and kick my legs up and down...hey a baby needs to stay fit too! I enjoy tummy time a bit more and will push up higher and look around. Sometimes I even play with my toys while I am on my tummy...watch out world I will be crawling soon! I love my pets. The kitty and me are good friends, I pull her whiskers and she lets me do it!! I get very excited when I see her. The dogs are also pretty cool, they lick me and let me pet them. Let's see, I am in 6-9 month clothes and size 2 diapers...but I will be in size 3 as soon as we run out of our supply. I am getting big! My next doctor's appt is after our trip to visit Aunt Shauna and Uncle Cliff, wonder how much I will weigh! I don't have any teeth yet...but I think they will be coming soon.




XOXO,


Olivia
I am 6 Months old and I love to chew on my hands!Hey what was that?
Ha ha ha...made you look...ha ha ha

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is soooo pretty.....I want to snuggle her!

Love Aunt Rita

Anonymous said...

So precious....I swear that you can almost her her laugh by looking at her!!! She is so expresssive!!!
Luv ya,

Anonymous said...

I love your captioning!
Aunt Kathy

Anonymous said...

NOOO! 6 months ALREADY?! Where did the time go??????