Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Q and A

I have noticed several questions in the comments and I thought I would use a post to answer them.
Q: Is Olivia teething?

A: Maybe?!! She is always grabbing at her bottom gum and she drools a lot. Of course the drool has been happening for quite some time along with the finger/thumb chewing. She will chew on her toys a bit more but this could be because she is more coordinated or b/c she is starting to teeth. We were joking that she won't cut a tooth till she is 8 months old... I check almost everyday by rubbing and looking at her gums...of course this only makes her smile and stick her tongue out and then I can't see her gums.

Q: Are there any baby pictures of Will to post?

A: Maybe?!! Just kidding...kind of. Of course there are baby pictures of Will but I don't have any. I also don't have a scanner handy so even if I had some I couldn't share them with you. If I ever get my hands on some and a scanner I will be sure to share.


Q: Does she prefer her paci or thumb?

A: Both! This girl needs options! She will take either, depending on what is available.
Q: How big is she?
A: I am not sure. She is going to the doctor for her 6 month appt in November. We will have some information after the appointment. She is eating well and enjoying rice cereal, vegetables (carrots and squash) and fruit (we have on tried peaches). Believe it or not she eats only a little bit for each meal, and she eats under the recommended formula amount per day. Due to her reflux she can't handle big meals. We know she is getting enough because she is growing like a weed!!

Q: What is Olivia going to be for Halloween?


A: Unless my Mom already told you...this will be a surprise :) I can guarantee the cute factor will ooze through the computer screen :)


Q: How is Olivia's bib supply?


A: We have TONS of bibs! I found some great ones at Target with a plastic back that help when i feed her the fruits and veggies. We received some cute Disney bibs from Aunt Ann...these are our "going out" bibs :)




PS- Some of these questions were actually asked in a comment and some I thought you might be curious about :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the updates!!! You keep us all well informed....what a great job!!!