Monday, October 6, 2008

Paris in Training


Our little Paris Hilton in training. This little diva loves her sunglasses. Watch out red carpet here she comes...
We had our first babysitter come to the house on Saturday and...Olivia did great! Kate came over to watch our little darling and apparently she was actually a good girl and did not turn into a crazy crying machine. Will and I went to a wine tasting in our neighborhood. We had a really good time but not as good of a time as some of the neighbors. A couple of people stayed until 3:00am (yikes!) drinking wine. I would still be in bed right now if I did that!! They partied like rock stars.

Sunday was a relaxing day for me and Olivia. Will had to work an open house. He had some traffic and hopefully he can followup with some people and they will become a client.
Is this my good side?
Oh, this is much better! Hey everybody...aren't I cute ?!!
Who says a model's job is hard...this is a piece of cake. Hey can I have some cake now?

Muuuh...love ya

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! She looks SO much like her Dadddy in that serious sunglasses shot. This lil gal is cracking me up! She is a ham for that camera no doubt!

muah! back at ya Oliva darling...

Aunt Rita

Anonymous said...

Oh Andrea, this made me laugh right outloud!! Isn't Olivia just the greatest toy? What a sweetheart in sunglasses!
Love,
Aunt Kathy

Anonymous said...

I just can't get over how big she is getting....seems like she was just an infant 2 weeks ago...I love all the captions under each picture...I think you missed your calling, you are a clever young lady!!!
Love ya

Anonymous said...

Did I not tell you she is going to be a movie star!!! She is much cuter than Paris. Will the second in the sunglasses. You should enter some of your pictures in the funnest and cutes pictures. She is just a little ham when it comes to picturer taking. It's almost like she is programed "It's picture time"!!!! Take care
Aunt Ann