Monday, January 19, 2009

Muffins + PJ's = Blueberry headwrap

Mommy and Me baked some muffins this morning. Of course I was happy to help! Mom made me wear a bandanna to keep my hair out of my face and out of the muffin mix. We were baking for our new neighbor...Drew (born Friday, 1/16/09) and family.


Ready to bake...
Here I come Mom...I'm heading to the kitchen...

I'm ready to help...just pass the measuring spoons
Me and my assistant Allie
I LOVE Baking...
PS-- I am not actually crawling yet but on the wood floor I can really move fast going backwards and in circles. You might be able to see my teeth in the last picture.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see her teeth! She makes me smile and laugh here at work.

The first picture is so darn cute!
Like Aunt Kathy said she can be entered into something and certain to win.

She is her Mommy's daugther with her hats, scarf....I think she needs a new tie die outfit..

Love Aunt Rita

Anonymous said...

Thank you Olivia for making Aunt Kathy smile yet again! Love You!