Wednesday, January 21, 2009

9 Months Old

I can't believe that Olivia is 9 months old today!

We went to the Doctor today and we received an excellent report.

Here are the stats:
Weight: 20 pounds 13.5 ounces (75-90 precentile)
Height: 26 1/2 inches (10-25 percentile)
Head Circumfrence: 45 cm. (75 precentile)

Where does the time go??


9 Days old




1 Month



2 Months


3 Months


4 Months


5 Months





6 Months




7 Months

8 Months


9 Months old

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Time flies when you're having fun....so they say...Oh my...what a beautiful baby. I love the way you did the photos. We have tons of snow here, probably have it until June!!!
Love ya,

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I have such a BIG SMILE on my face (at work 8am) that MY dimples ache!

That is a great progression of her...what changes....sweet baby girl.

Love Aunt Rita

Anonymous said...

There is a big jump it seems from 4 months to 5 months, she starts looking less baby face and more toddler face. Cute either way though! Love,
Lena