Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My World....




Here is my world at 9 months old...





  • I sit up on my own. No pillows needed


  • Every morning I greet Mommy eye to eye! I roll over on my tummy in my crib so I am always looking at her when she walks in. She had to lower my mattress last night!


  • I talk all the time. I now say dada, mama, gaga and Edna.. what? She is my friend!

  • I copy Mom and Dad...when they shake their head back and forth...I do the same.

  • The dogs (Maddy and Allie) and cat (Lily) are my best friend. I do the sign for dog whenever I see them. I think Lily is a small dog...I do the dog sign for her too! They make me laugh when they run around, or shake, or sniff me...really when they do anything I laugh really hard!!

  • I smile when Mom talks to me in the car. She can see me in the mirror :)

  • Yummy...I love cheerios and water! I can put cheerios in my mouth and drink water from my sippy cup (with help from Mommy)
  • I like talking on the phone to Nana and visiting with Dee Dee when Mom and Dad go out.

  • Currently, I have discovered that I can pull my PJ sleeve and make my hand disappear. It kept be busy for a good 10 minutes this morning! Good times!

  • I am the oldest kid in Yoga! This makes Mommy kind of sad.

  • Crawling has not happened yet but I get up on my knees and rock back and forth. I am really happy just sitting and playing with my toys...I am low maintenance like that



Well that is a glimpse of my world at 9 months old...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwwwwww......precious.
That makes me miss her extra more.

Love Aunt Rita

Anonymous said...

Looks like Daddy's suspending her in mid air! I can't see what she's standing on! Nice progress report but what's the dog sign?
Love, Aunt Kathy

Anonymous said...

Olivia can do lots of things at 9 months old. Keep up the good work, next she will be walking. Another year or sooner she will need a brother or sister to keep her company.
Aunt Ann