Saturday, June 14, 2008

Yummy, Yummy Shrimp


Here is a great recipe that we tried last night. My Mom gave me the recipe awhile ago and we finally made it...it was great!

Cajun Shrimp Kabobs
1 lb Raw Shrimp (I used peeled and cleaned frozen raw shrimp)
1/2 cup olive oil
2 Tbs Cajun Seasoning
2 Tbs lemon juice
1 Tbs dried parsley
1 Tbs Honey
1 Tbs Soy sauce (I used reduced sodium soy sauce)
1 Tsp cayenne pepper

Mix ingredients for marinade. Marinade shrimp for 2 hours
Bake or Grill at 450 degrees. 5 to 10 minutes

We put the shrimp on skewers and grilled them and had them with Rice Pilaf...they were great. They are rather spicy and I am not sure how they agreed with Olivia this morning. We will not try this recipe again until I am done nursing.

Happy Cooking :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Spicy, Spicy!!!