Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Wonderful Wednesday

Today is a good day. I woke up at 6:45am to Olivia talking"' in her crib. She has moved from our bedroom in her bassinet to her crib. She made the transition beautifully. She is a WONDERFUL baby and we are VERY VERY LUCKY!!! Since about the 7 week mark she has been sleeping through the night. She wakes up happy and I love it. This morning I went to get her and my faithful sidekick Maddy (our springer) was waiting at her door. She won't even go outside until I get Olivia up, she needs to check and make sure that she is alright.

We have Mom and Baby Yoga on our agenda for today. I have been trying to go twice a week but so far I have only made it once a week...which I think think is still good! It is a great workout. As Olivia develops she can participate a bit more at the end of the class. I LOVE this class!! I attended prenatal yoga classes and I was excited to learn that I could continue with Olivia.

No comments: