Thursday, June 26, 2008

4 years ago today...

We were in Burke's Garden, VA for our wedding! It is hard to believe it has already been 4 years. We had wonderful day for our wedding and shared it with friends and family. It was a day we will always treasure.We have had many wonderful adventures together and have been there to support each other during life's difficult times. I am so glad we are able to celebrate year number 4 with a wonderful addition to our family!
Cheers,


Andrea

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!
wow.......four years....time does move along.

Love Aunt Rita

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary,
I can't believe it's been 4 years all ready. Wait till it gets to be 36 years. Uncle Doug and I have been married 36 years this year. Where did the time all go? Hope both of you have many more happy years together.
Love,
Aunt Ann