The daily life of Olivia. Plus a little bit about her parents and pets...
Monday, April 28, 2008
Surprise Visit!
My wonderful husband flew my Mom down for the weekend. She found a great flight and arrived Saturday morning at 11:45. We all enjoyed her visit...especially Olivia who got some extra attention :)
She will be back in 2 weeks with Grandpa :)
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Andrea, Will, Donna, You look good holding your grandchild. I'm so glad you got to see the baby Sooner and the family. A great Surprise visit. Take care. Love, Aunt Ann
She is as beautiful as her name!! I'm so glad your Mom could visit sooner, I knew she couldn't wait to hold her. Hope you all are doing just great. By the way, how are the doggies doing playing second fiddle? You haven't mentioned them in a while, so thought I would ask. Love ya Joan
2 comments:
Hi Andrea, Will, Donna,
You look good holding your grandchild. I'm so glad you got to see the baby Sooner and the family. A great Surprise visit. Take care.
Love,
Aunt Ann
She is as beautiful as her name!! I'm so glad your Mom could visit sooner, I knew she couldn't wait to hold her. Hope you all are doing just great. By the way, how are the doggies doing playing second fiddle? You haven't mentioned them in a while, so thought I would ask.
Love ya
Joan
Post a Comment