We went to the doctor yesterday afternoon for a checkup. Everything is about the same. If she doesn't arrive in a week I will go back for another appointment. We are now playing the waiting game...not sure if it should really be called a "game". He told me to keep walking so I put my tennis shoes on last night and headed out, we will see if it helped any :)
Will and I are enjoying our time together before she arrives. This evening we will have dinner with my mother-in-law. We will see what the weekend has in store for us, possibly a trip to the hospital???
So that is your quick update on me and Olivia.
PS- Here is a resource for any of you pregnant readers (I know there are a few). It is a calculator that figures out what week you are in. You can use it based on the due date you have been given which is how I have used it:
http://www.intmed.mcw.edu/clincalc/pregnancy.html
No comments:
Post a Comment