Friday, January 8, 2010

Twenty- Six




It is 26 degrees here this morning! 26 degrees??!!! I can't believe how cold it has been. It is cold and windy which makes it feel like 18 degrees. I know that is probably warm compared to my friends and family in NY but 26 degrees is darn cold for North Carolina!

Olivia doesn't like the cold...you can tell that she wasn't overly thrilled with the cold temps when we were in NY

Why are you taking my picture? Get me inside...it is COLD out here!

Stay warm everyone!

How cold is it where you are?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She just needs to get up here more often . . . build up a tolerance! Right now, in West Seneca, it's 17 degrees, and that's standing temperature, not wind chill!! Sorry I missed you when you were here. Keep the pictures coming :)
Love, Aunt Kathy

Andrea said...

Brrr it is 16 degrees this morning! I just can't take this cold!

Anonymous said...

Your daughter is so adorable. I hope all is well with you and your family.

Joe

Andrea said...

Thanks Joe! We are all doing well! We had a great trip to visit my parents in Fredonia. It was COLD and snowy but we all had a lot of fun!

Hope Alexis enjoyed her first Christmas!!

Andrea