Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Our little star

Olivia and I attended classes at the Little Gym during the Fall/Winter months. She loved playing and running around with the other kids. I finally remembered my camera on the last day of class. They did a little ribbon ceremony, it was really cute!




Developing her strategy

And climbing up...


up, up, up



Walking along




Peek-A-Boo



I'm ready for my ribbon, please



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well that looks like a super fun place! Nice and cushy.
Love, Aunt Kathy

Andrea said...

It is! They rearranged the equipment each week so they always had new things to explore. Her favorite thing was the balance beam...the high one! She has pretty good balance too!

Aunt Rita said...

I love the barefeet and her serious look.

Love Aunt Rita

Aunt Ann said...

That looks like alot of fun. It is good to get them started early getting their balance. That was very nice pictures she never takes a bad picture. Take care.
Aunt Ann