This is my world at 21 months!
- Run Olivia Run...I am Running all over the place. I make Mommy very nervous when I run on the driveway because I still have a tendency to trip over my feet. Wonder where I get that from??
- I say lots and lots of words. Here are a few of my favorites: ga ga (which translates to bye bye), Mommy, Nana, Papa, Daddy, Allie (dog), Lulu (Lilly, the cat), Icey (DeeDee's little doggie), DeeDee, Love you, Boo, Hi, Hey, Hi ya, No No, guk (which means truck or yuck), baby, snack, nummy (eat), yummy, up up, sank you (equals thank you), puh (which means please)
- Although I am talking a lot I still do baby signs. I "say" more, all done, and drink with my signs
- I prefer to feed myself and I try and use a fork and spoon when I eat. Sometimes my aim is a bit off and I get a spoonful of applesauce in my eye...I don't like that very much :(
- I am very hard to photograph because I like to stand very still with a stone face and then I will say boo and laugh. Or, I will stand still far away and then run up to the camera. Both of my tricks make it very hard for Mommy to take pictures of me.
Stretch
Cheese
2 comments:
Sounds like it is time to try that video camera again!
I was able to get some good video of her the other day when she woke up from her nap. She was just talking away. I can't download the video to my computer, I think it might not work with Vista system b/c it worked fine with my old computer. My new digital camera does have a video function so maybe I can explore that and see if I can give you a soundbite of her verbal skils ;)
Post a Comment