The daily life of Olivia. Plus a little bit about her parents and pets...
I do LOVE those sandals, and jeans and cute gingham top and hair bow and smile and YOU!!!Love Aunt Rita
Enjoy the exploring! The weather will get better soon!Love Cousin Darleena
I just knew she would be "Pretty in Pink". What a gal! Later she will learn to crawl up the stairs and bump down on her little bum. What fun and panic all at the same time for you Andrea.Love,Carol and Clifford
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I do LOVE those sandals, and jeans and cute gingham top and hair bow and smile and YOU!!!
Love Aunt Rita
Enjoy the exploring! The weather will get better soon!
Love Cousin Darleena
I just knew she would be "Pretty in Pink". What a gal! Later she will learn to crawl up the stairs and bump down on her little bum. What fun and panic all at the same time for you Andrea.
Love,
Carol and Clifford
Post a Comment