Olivia started crawling on Sunday and as you can see she is on the MOVE! We put some "treats" for her on the carpet and she took off. The girl loves her snacks!
Today I stacked her blocks up and she came crawling over and knocked them down!!
How come I have the song "It's the End of the World as we know it" by REM running through my mind??
Enjoy!
8 comments:
YEAHHHH, Olivia!! This summer is going to be a lot of fun when the two of them get together...LOOK OUT!
Yeahhhhh.....Olivia......good girl!
What a smile you just put on my face as I sit here at work!
How cute to see her put all her "moves" into "motion"
Have Fun Mom & Dad!!!
Love Aunt Rita
Wish the quality was a bit better. It took me forever to upload this little clip. Maybe I can figure out a trick later :)
Andrea, are you sure will have time to figure it out later? Silly you, with Olivia on the move now there is no more time to sit.
Oh Boy!!! or should I say Oh Girl...she sure is on a mission...so cute!!!
I knew she had it in her!! Wait til she starts cruisin along the furniture!
Love, Aunt Kathy
Wow, that is great!
Love Cousin Darleena
I just love this video clip!
It chuckle ever time at the end! I love how she does her belly flop for those treats!
Love Aunt Rita
Post a Comment