
Olivia had her 6 month checkup yesterday. She was actually 6 1/2 months for the appointment. Here are the latest stats:
Weight: 17 pounds 12.5 ounces (75% percentile)
Height: 25 1/2 inches (25-50% percentile)
We had an excellent report. The doctor said she is developing right on schedule. We are very happy that she is a healthy little girl :) She needed to get 3 vaccinations and a flu shot. They were out of one of the vaccines so we need to go back when it comes in. Poor girl will need another shot! She did very well. She cried but regained her composure VERY fast, she was a little trooper!
We are working our way through the remaining Stage 1 foods (apple sauce and sweet potatoes) and then we will move onto Stage 2 foods. The doctor even said she can start using a sippy cup!!! I can't believe it! I think it is WAY to early to introduce a sippy cup, she is still my baby... I am sure we will test the sippy cup soon, we don't want her friends to make fun of her when she still has a bottle at age 5 because I can't "let go" :)
1 comment:
Good job Olivia!! Way to go! You are not going to let a few shots keep your smile off your face!
Post a Comment