
I gots nothing to write about!!
BUT, I will try and pull something together to satisfy my blog audience...mainly my sister who is out doing my posting efforts AND working full-time!
I think Olivia might really be starting to teeth.
According to my friend's sister who is a dental hygienist they can teeth forever and a day. The teeth can push up and back down over and over causing discomfort for quite sometime before popping out. Last night she was screaming and crying (with real tears no less!). I gave her a cold teething ring and she stopped and was happy to chew on it...looks like tooth pain to me!
According to my friend's sister who is a dental hygienist they can teeth forever and a day. The teeth can push up and back down over and over causing discomfort for quite sometime before popping out. Last night she was screaming and crying (with real tears no less!). I gave her a cold teething ring and she stopped and was happy to chew on it...looks like tooth pain to me!We are gearing up for Turkey Day 2008 other wise known as Olivia's first thanksgiving!! I am making Apple pie for the big day. We will be celebrating with family at Grandma Nancy's house...yeah :)
On another note, Will thinks Olivia is stressing Maddy out and causing her to lose hair! This girl (alright dog) is shedding more than I know what to do with. her fur is everywhere...way more than usual. I don't know, does she look stressed to you?
Geez, how long do I have to babysit this kid??!!
Hold me Allie...I don't want to babysit again.


2 comments:
I am not seeing much stress there ....I think Maddy just needs some extra TLC ...you know how delicate she is.
The description you wrote about teething....ouch! No wonder babies are miserable. I just figured it was a downward progression not up AND down!
Have a Wonderful and Blessed Thanksgiving. Be safe traveling and enjoy family!
Love and prayers,
Cousin Darleena
Post a Comment