
Olivia met Ethan while visiting at her Grandparents house. Ethan is Katie and Kevin's son and for those who don't know Katie is my very good friend from high school. We have kept in touch throughout the years and we even had babies within 1 month of each other. Olivia was born April 21st and Ethan was May 17th (I think). Ethan is already a lot taller than Olivia but his parents are both tall so I guess he has that going for him :)

Olivia and Ethan new friends...they even dress alike with froggies on their outfits!
Ethan needed a little space and pushed Olivia over. He was preparing for the big event of rolling from front to back. He decided to show off for Olivia and rolled for the first time while visiting...GO Ethan :)
1 comment:
Very cute pictures!! Do you know, if I had a boy baby I wanted to name him Ethan. Nice name.
Love, Aunt Kathy
Post a Comment