UPDATE: Last night (February 26th), I attended the second Baby Class BY MYSELF!!!
I had to go alone because Will was in Scottsdale, Arizona meeting with one of his business partners. He told me that the date on which the meeting feel was outside of his control...but I'm not so sure.
Frankly, I think he may have asked for it to be on Tuesday. Based on the first class we went to, I could tell that its kind of tough for him to sit through a 2 hour class, let alone one with "graphic" videos and pictures.
I'm sure (not really) that he missed learning the "Level 2" and "Level 3" breathing exercises, along with massage techniques to help with contractions. I'll definitely agree with him that it is kind of weird to do these exercises and watch these videos with a group of people...especially a group of strangers!
In the end I am sure we will be glad that we attended the classes. Just three more classes to go...think Will can make it?
No comments:
Post a Comment