LOL! Good eye Rita! I missed that and I usually look at all the detail in pics! Andrea, she looks just like you at that age in that second picture. xxoo Aunt Kathy
Olivia is good with her Yoga. I'm just catching up on all the pictures I have missed. I'm so glad you are using the afgan I made you. That makes me feel good. With all my hard work. Love, Aunt Ann
3 comments:
She cracks me up....in a good way of course!
I see that Barbie is doing the "downward dog"? That is the only Yoga term I know.
Good job Olivia!
LOL! Good eye Rita! I missed that and I usually look at all the detail in pics! Andrea, she looks just like you at that age in that second picture.
xxoo Aunt Kathy
Olivia is good with her Yoga. I'm just catching up on all the pictures I have missed. I'm so glad you are using the afgan I made you. That makes me feel good. With all my hard work.
Love,
Aunt Ann
Post a Comment