Monday, February 20, 2012

Snow angels in the morning

Up at 6am & ready to go out in the snow. I made her wait until 7:45.

4 comments:

Aunt Rita said...

Good morning! I was just reading about the snow storm down your way.
Looks like you received the perfect amount,and texture of snow!

Sunny, blue sky here and no snow on the ground. The temp, on my ride in, fluctuated wen from 26, 20, to 28.

Enjoy!

Aunt Rita said...

Good morning! I was just reading about the snow storm down your way.
Looks like you received the perfect amount,and texture of snow!

Sunny, blue sky here and no snow on the ground. The temp, on my ride in, fluctuated wen from 26, 20, to 28.

Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Wow, look at all that snow and still none here on the 21st! Nice snow angel but I still don't see a snowman!
Love, Aunt Kathy

Andrea said...

We tried to do a snowman but he fell over. Olivia then used it as a seat...she was pretty happy to have a snow seat ;)