Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Splish Splash Texas Style


The little guy...who is getting so big (sniff, sniff)!!





Action shot. I am pretty sure they are all screaming...check out their mouths!



I love how well they got along during this trip!





Silly kids!


Side Note... Does any one think Olivia looks like me in this picture? For some reason, I am pretty sure I have a prom picture with a similar facial expression and pose ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

more and more people here think that she looks more and more like you in some pictues, and so do I

Love her Nana

Anonymous said...

She definitely has your eyes Andrea. I'd love to see a prom pose picture comparison. And Connor and Olivia really look like best buds. Just love it :)
xxoo Aunt Kathy

Aunt Rita said...

I see that Connor still likes to put "plastic hats" on his head. That reminds me of a pic that Shauna took when the bowl fit OVER his head.

That Olivia even has her legs posed like a model!

Love it all!