Friday, March 25, 2011

Swimming for doughnuts

Olivia is taking swim lessons. Swim lessons where I leave her for 30 minutes with the teacher and 3 other kids. I should clarify, swim lessons where I leave her for 30 minutes hysterically crying mommy, mommy..., with three other kids who are usually doing the same thing.

She has had 3 lessons, the first one went really well, number 2 not so much...and this one, number 3 was the worse one yet. I am hoping #4 will be the lucky one. She talks about it in a positive way when she is not in the water but she does not enjoy getting ready to head to her lesson.

I thought a little Krispy Kreme would sweeten the idea of swim lessons a bit for Olivia. I think it might have worked!










- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

Aunt Rita said...

Now I know where the donut went BUT where did that pink top go??

sweet Oliva :)

Love Aunt Rita

Andrea said...

That was her jacket. She decided she did not want it on.