Sunday, September 12, 2010

Little Miss Smarty Pants

Olivia started school! She is going two days a week. The first week, she had half days of class and she did GREAT. Last week, when I picked her up after her first full day (till 1:00), the teacher told me "Olivia, had a very sad day". She really missed her Mom and cried a lot! We are hoping that tomorrow will be better!


Fixing her hair before the big day



The traditional Back to School photo on the front porch. She is holding her doll's bottle.
Hi Mom
Thinking she would rather stay home...
Already hitting the books!
This scared look...this is how she really feels about school!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness Andrea! What will you do with all those free hours?! And I'm sure Olivia will warm up to school in no time.
Love, Aunt Kathy

Aunt Rita said...

I love the dress. I haven't seen a picture of her on her car seat since she was brought home from the hospital - still sweet as can be.

Soooo......how did little miss smarty pants do for the full day??