A busy girl needs to talk on the phone whenever she has a spare second. So, during lunch today Olivia chatted with Nana. They discussed very important topics. From my end I heard the following: "Hi Nana", "ball", "Connor" or maybe "Color", "Blocks". When I told her to say "bye bye, Nana" she waved and said bye to me. Apparently, she was not ready to end the phone call :)
Oh, and in case you were wondering, Duck eats with her at every meal.
4 comments:
She looks so serious!
Love, Aunt Kathy
Talking on the phone is serious stuff!
serious?! what about natural too!
just chatting and eatin Nana.
Love Aunt Rita
Can you tell she sees me talk on the phone all the time?
That is why I grabbed the camera, I was suprised how she just sat there with the phone. Turning into a big girl!
Post a Comment