Olivia looks so cute and comfy in that outfit, I just want to hug her! Did she get up there all by herself and settle in to read? And I love how the light makes her hair glow. Love, Aunt Kathy
Aunt Kathy- She climbed up there with her book and started "reading" all by herself! She loves to read, we read her the same stories over and over again. After about the 5th time we ask her to go and read the story to Allie, she she will then sit by the dog and read to her. It is very cute...need to get a pic of that next!
4 comments:
Second to last picture I see Will in Olivia.
Olivia looks so cute and comfy in that outfit, I just want to hug her! Did she get up there all by herself and settle in to read? And I love how the light makes her hair glow.
Love, Aunt Kathy
Yes, she looks quite a bit like her daddy :)
Aunt Kathy- She climbed up there with her book and started "reading" all by herself! She loves to read, we read her the same stories over and over again. After about the 5th time we ask her to go and read the story to Allie, she she will then sit by the dog and read to her. It is very cute...need to get a pic of that next!
Oh my goodness she reads to the dog! That is so cute!!
That girl does love her books, just like her Aunt Rita...not!!
Keep on reading Olivia!!
Love Aunt Rita
Post a Comment