The daily life of Olivia. Plus a little bit about her parents and pets...
I'd send that entry in to GAP!! Love, Aunt Kathy
My thought exactly Aunt Kathy!Oh Andrea you so should do that - all of the pictures!!The captions could be to that "over the river and through the woods" song. "Over the shoulders and through the house to a Gap store I go!"That Olivia is just too funny!!!!
Nothing could be more original!!! Cute as cute can be!!! Happy Holidays!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I'd send that entry in to GAP!!
Love, Aunt Kathy
My thought exactly Aunt Kathy!
Oh Andrea you so should do that - all of the pictures!!
The captions could be to that "over the river and through the woods" song.
"Over the shoulders and through the house to a Gap store I go!"
That Olivia is just too funny!!!!
Nothing could be more original!!! Cute as cute can be!!! Happy Holidays!!
Post a Comment