Monday, October 26, 2009

She's gone Country




We went to a Farm today. Yes, that's right, a real working Farm. You can take the girl out of the city but you can't tak the city out of the girl...or something like that ;) She loved the farm but kept having me clean her hands. The girl doesn't care for dirt!

It was freezing today! I don't know if you can tell in the pictures but her nose was bright red! She also had on a long sleeve festive Halloween shirt, a lined sweater and her coat...that is why she can't put her arms down ;)
She tried to pick up all the pumpkins
Lovin' the wagon ride.
Mama and her girl

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, she has such a grown-up expression in that first picture! Pretty Olivia :)
Love, Aunt Kathy

Aunt Rita said...

You go country girls!

Olivia needs a flannel/wool hat with a visor on it or one of those pull on ones like you wore Andrea.

Love her jeans too.

Love Aunt Rita

Andrea said...

Wow...guess you were both waiting for an update :)

I know, she is looking older and older every day...I just can't believe she is already 18mths old. Crazy how fast time goes by!

Joan said...

The photos are great!! I enjoy them every day...sometimes more than once!! 18 months, Wow!! Those terrible 2's are coming..