Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sweet Summertime

We took Olivia back to the beach and she had a GREAT time! Despite some rainy weather we enjoyed the indoor pool and then the outdoor pool.

What? I didn't do ANYTHING!

Enjoying the outdoor pool with Mama




Chillin' in her pool float



Swimming with da-deeee (as said by Olivia) in the indoor pool


Bye, bye

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just the sweetest little girl...simply beautiful...really enjoying the pools!

Anonymous said...

I feel cooler just looking at that. But you look a bit sunburned Andrea. Are you remembering your sunblock?
Love, Aunt Kathy

Andrea said...

Must be the light, I can assure you I got no sun while at the beach. It rained the first day and the second day (the day of this pic) we were only out in the sun in the pool for maybe 15 minutes then it was nap time. For Olivia not me ;) You should see her little farmers time from her swim shirt...so cute!