Hey y'all! Have you wondered where we went? Well, our cable line was cut when we had some landscaping done so we couldn't use the computer! It was TERRIBLE! Big things are happening at our house! I am GREAT at walking and I got a new pair of shoes today that I LOVE. They are cute pink sandals and I love hearing the noise they make on the wood floors. It only took me one hour to figure out that I can take them off and bang them on the floor..two toys in one ...that is excellent!
Mom is having a very hard time taking pictures of me because I am always on the move...
I LOVE my puppy! I carry him (or another animal) all around the house!
Getting back up...

Ready to walk some more...
You crack me up Mommy!
4 comments:
She is growing....changing......she has SO many looks/expressions now!
Love Aunt Rita
Where are the sandals?
These pictures were from last week before we lost the internet. Shoe pictures will be in the near future :)
Oh excellent expressions and action shots! I can almost see where that new tooth is coming in.
Love, Aunt Kathy
Post a Comment