Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Wobble, Wobble...



Hey y'all...Guess what?

I can walk!!
Yes, that's right...I am walkin' I started on Sunday and I keep taking more and more steps! I also keep falling down but then I just crawl to what I want. I am still much faster when I crawl but you had better watch out, I will be running soon!


I am also teething so I love chewing on my rings and the strap to this gee-tar!
Alright...I have to go, it is snack time!!


PS- Do you like my hair clip? My Great-Aunt Kathy made it for me...isn't it wonderful!


PPS- Hey- Aunt Kathy...kind of weird typing Great-Aunt...what do you think?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Olivia is a a little flower child...I LOVE IT! Can't wait to see you and Olivia in a couple of weeks.

Anonymous said...

Wow, now I know why there was such a gap in postings! You must be chasing Olivia all over the place now she's walking! And I love being Great-Aunt Kathy and I love how the hair clip goes with that outfit too! And of course I love you all :)

Aunt Rita said...

Ditto on why there has been a lag on the postings!

Love the outfit and of course the coordinating hair clip!

Olivia will be known for her hair clips and Connor his hats.

Love Aunt Rita

Aunt Rita said...

Ooops...forgot...

1) She seems to like that comb

2) She is looking a bit more like Andrea in those photos.