
Hey y'all...Happy Valentine's Day!!
We had a GREAT Valentine's Day. We went out to lunch with Mom, Dad and Uncle Jeb! My Turkey, Rice, Vegetable dinner is so much better when I am in a restaurant high chair. Then we did some shopping. I took a nap and then it was picture time! Mom said it is hard to get good pictures because I am always moving. She will get me looking all pretty and then I try and scoot towards here. It makes picture taking very tricky!

Here I am in my Valentine's Day shirt...can't you feel the love!

I got a special Valentine's Day bib from Aunt Rita. I kept turning towards Maddy, it made it hard for Mom to get a good picture!

3 comments:
What a cute little cupid she is!
Love her new hair bow too!
Love Aunt Rita
Love that last picture . . . perfect pose of both girls!!
Love, Aunt Kathy
Happy Valentine's Day to your family. Olivia is getting so big I love her bow in her hair. I'm surprised she doesn't take it out.
Love Aunt Ann
Post a Comment