Sunday, December 21, 2008

Crying Baby + Crazy Dogs = Long night for Babysitter!



Will and I went out to dinner last night. It was a part of our Christmas gift and we had a lovely time. The food was delicious! We were only gone a couple of hours but I think it felt like forever for our poor babysitter, Kate. I am pretty sure that Olivia cried (ok screamed) the entire time. It was a combination of a new person, a cranky evening (she woke up from her nap cranky) and possibly teething pain. The dogs were all excited about a new friend in the house, I think they were even more hyper than usual because Olivia was crying. Kate did a great job...Olivia was sleeping soundly when we got home! I always feel badly for the sitter when she gives them a hard time, but Kate didn't seem to mind, she assured me she has experienced this before.

All in all we had a great time and Olivia woke up happy this morning. I think she got a great night's sleep b/c she was exhausted from all that crying...I don't think she realized she had someone there willing to play with her. Guess she we will figure that out soon!

Ohhhh...Mom isn't telling the truth. My Baby Doll was the one who cried...not me!



Bad Dolly...Bad Dolly...I give you a spanking....

Just kidding...I didn't hurt dolly...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Andrea, you do such a good job captioning! You and that beautiful baby brighten an otherwise dismal winter day.
Love, Aunt Kathy

Anonymous said...

Oh yes I ditto what Aunt Kathy said.

As I type this it is 10 degrees here in Fredonia and that is not even with the windchill!

Put socks on her feet!!.....ooops..oh yeah...we have the 10 degrees not you.

Love Aunt Rita

Anonymous said...

It is great that Will and you get out a lone no and then. I also love all your captions. It always loooks like that is what Olivia is thinking or doing. Good job and yes it is cold!!!! here.
Aunt Ann

Anonymous said...

All these expressions crack me up!!! You are so much fun to watch. See you all soon!!