
Olivia has discovered that Maddy makes a great foot rest! While she was on her play mat, I looked over and noticed she was kicking Maddy and resting her feet on her back. Maddy just laid there and let her do what she wanted...what a good girl!!


Our dogs have adjusted to Olivia being here so well! I have been really surprised how great they have both been. I think they are secretly looking forward to her eating foods like cheerios and crackers...so they can be her "clean up crew". This may be their true calling.
Last night I caught Allie not being such a good dog. She was on the couch eating the pepperoni off my plate! She was caught red handed! I corrected her and hopefully (emphasis on the word hopefully) she will think twice before doing that again. Guess it is a hard thing to resist.
3 comments:
Andrea,
That dog so knows what she is doing! Her face "see what a good dog I am?" "Do I get an extra treat for being so good?"....the answer to that will be "yes" as you said - floor clean up crew!
Poor Allie, she just has to show you she still needs your attention.
I am pleased too how they are with Olivia. I remember one time when I had Madison over to Grandma & Pa's that there was a little child over at the neighbor. Madison was so happy, that he went down on his belly and did an army crawl! He did not jump, but did that and the child came over and petted him. Also one time at the RW*Blues Fest there was a toddler in a stroller. The baby was "sharing" her crackers with Madison. The Mom was so nice too, she let the baby do it and Madison sat there so gentle and took the cracker when the baby handed it to him. The baby even teased Madison by pretending to give it to him and then she pulled it back and ate it!
Of course I don't have a picture of this but I have the memory.
I guess my point, our point, is that dogs,not all, but most, have the instinct to determine small to large and we are so amazed by their actions to that.
Love Olivia's "shorts"!
Love Aunt Rita
Such a good puppy! I bet my Lucy would be the same way . . . . NOT!
Aunt Kathy
Andrea,
The pictures you take are so cute. With Olivia's feet on the dog. Dogs are so smart and loving to people and babies. When dogs and babies grew up together there is such a strong bond. Dogs are so much company. We have always had a dog till this year. I miss not having a dog. We had two dogs for 13 years and both with in a year died. Soon I will be getting a new dog.
Love, Aunt Ann
Post a Comment