Friday, July 11, 2008

Radio control to Houston...

Houston, we have a problem...Olivia has found her thumb and there is no letting go!

This might be a developmental milestone but I can sense the trouble ahead when she is 8 years old and still sucking her thumb. Guess Dad should start saving his pennies for future orthodontist appointments! Sorry Daddy

Here is Olivia's viewpoint regarding her thumb:

1. How could something so good be so bad?



2. It gives me more of Mom's attention. She keeps walking over to the Pack N Play and trying to trick me with the pacifier. I think it is funny and just smile at her...and spit out the paci.

3. It is fun to write poems about:

I love my thumb
It tastes like bubble gum
The only thing better would be Rum
But Mom said not till you are twenty-one
So for now I will just keep sucking my thumb


4. What do they expect...Dad has been helping me practice for months!

5. All that thumb sucking makes me tired and I sleep like a ROCK!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! It is so darn cute though!!
Now, if she adds her favorite blanket or teddy to the mix, fun wow!

Just look how that thumb fits and her hand fits around her face.