This is especially for you Mothers-to-be (Erin, Kristy and Shauna) along with those who are looking for the perfect baby gift :)
Here is a list of Olivia's Top Ten Favorite Things:
1.) Bouncy Seat- This is Olivia's favorite place to be. We bought it from a friend and it has been a lifesaver. With her reflux issue, she feels best when she is sitting up, which makes this item perfect! It was the least expensive item we bought and it is of course her favorite!
2.) Stroller- We love going for walks in our neighborhood and this stroller has been GREAT!
3.) Diaper Bag- Olivia LOVES that her Mom has a stylish bag for all of our outings!
4.) Dr. Brown's Bottles- These bottles help prevent those darn gas bubbles that make Olivia grumpy. We have just started using them and so far they are helping her feel a little more comfortable.
5.) Bassinet- I recommend everyone having a bassinet for their little one. I was not planning on having one but we were able to buy one from a friend and it has been great! She is able to sleep in our room making night time feeding TONS easier! She will move into her nursery soon but for now I am enjoying having her near while she is still little.
6.) Pampers- Keeping her bum dry and her clothes clean, these diapers are GREAT! We also have decided that HUGGIES diaper wipes are the best...although I am still buying whatever is on the sale !
7.) Bibs - We go through 3-4 bibs a day due to her spitting up issue. Be sure and buy heavy-weight fabric or the spit up will go right through and soak the clothes.
8.) Burp Cloths- We also go through several burp cloths each day due to Olivia spitting up. I like the heavy flannel cloths because the liquid does not soak through as fast...which can SAVE your shoulder!
9.) Nightgowns- These are perfect for quick night time diaper changes...no snaps to mess with!
10.) Receiving blankets- Perfect for nap time and bed time swaddling. We also use these for trips around town to keep Olivia's toes nice and warm.
2 comments:
Thanks for the great tips!! I need all the advise I can get :)
Kristy
Let me know if you have ANY questions, I am happy to help with whatever I can. I know that Kelly and Tammy are a wealth of knowledge too!
Post a Comment