UPDATE:
I skipped Baby Class #3 last night (Tuesday) due to the threat of severe weather. Weather here is a big news story and, the entire newscast was devoted to tracking the thunderstorm. We thought it was just a lot of hype but the threat of quarter to golf ball size hail and tornadoes were enough to keep me home. It appeared that the storm was over when around 9:oo it picked up again! We had wicked lightening and thunder along with POURING rain and 60 mph wind gusts! This would have been the exact time I was driving home so I am glad I did not go.
Maddy didn't not like this storm at all. She would bark and and run around the house every time she heard thunder. In between the thunder she would whine and she seemed very nervous. This should be fun to deal with once Olivia arrives! Any suggestions on how to cope with storm anxiety in a dog would be great :)
If I would have attended this class I would have gone solo AGAIN! Will is sick. He went to the doctor and he has a viral infection causing a sore throat, ear ache and may eventually cause a cough and probably a fever...fun stuff! He asked the Dr. if he should keep his distance from me and she said that was too late, I have already been exposed. I am around sick college kids all the time and I have been taking my prenatal vitamins so hopefully I won't catch his cold!
Next week we will have a tour of the hospital in Baby Class #4 so we are planning on both being there!
No comments:
Post a Comment